Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Looking forward to football

by Roy


I am really excited about football because I am on my brother’s team Last year we were on different teams, but we didn’t have to play each other.

I don’t know who our coach is yet. Last year Dad helped but he cannot this year. I am aggravated because he isn’t. He either doesn’t want to or he is getting too old or he didn’t sign up.

If my games are on the weekend, then Dad and Tamira will both get to come. Dad works away in places like Missouri and Louisiana during the week. I hate him being gone. So on the weekend I am glad to see him.

My football games start in September. I might even have a game on my birthday because my birthday is on September 2nd. I might even play Cade and his brother, Cooper. I might even be on Cade’s team!

No comments: